HR360 is a tool for HR knowledge and is a benefits library. The HR library has thousands of pages of contents, forms, posters and online HR tools that will make your job easier.
What you need, HR360 delivers:
Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Bottom line information on who must receive model notices, who
must provide them and when they are due.
State HR and Benefits Information
- State-by-state information including continuation of benefits, minimum wage and so much more.
Safety and Wellness
- Comprehensive range of OSHA safety programs and easy-to-implement wellness programs.
Downloadable Forms, Policies and Checklists
- Hundreds of forms, sample policies, checklists, and a sample employee handbook are available for downloading and customization.
How to Hire and Terminate Employees to Help Prevent costly Lawsuits.
- HR360 features a great range of information necessary during the hiring and termination process. This section is a must-read for every hiring manager of your company.
Online HR tools
- Online Job Description builder, Salary Benchmarking tool and interactive guides for COBRA, FMLA, performance reviews, hiring, and termination.